ENROLMENTS FOR OTHER STUDENTS
Appointments to view the school and have a pre-enrolment meeting with the Deputy Principal can be made by phone or in person at the Front Office.
This allows time
- For the student and family to visit the school
- To share information about the student’s learning
- To complete all relevant forms
Teachers can be consulted about the new enrolment and prepare to receive them. This is in the best interests of the child and contributes towards a smooth transition to the new school.
When a child or young person is admitted to a preschool or school, a parent must provide the following information on a department enrolment form and provide supporting documentation in a timely manner:
- the child or young person’s full name
- the child or young person’s date of birth
- the child or young person’s residential address/s
- any other details as required on the form.
A parent must also provide:
- details of any school or approved learning program and information relating to the academic progress in which their child was previously, or is currently, enrolled. This includes achievement levels and education history when transferring from interstate or overseas as per the year level progression and class placement procedure.
- any other information as requested including copies of:
- any court orders
- relevant visas (or schools may seek permission to access Visa Entitlement Verification Online from the Department of Home Affairs)
- any medical and health care plans