The Salisbury Downs Primary School website was designed and built by EDUCATION WEB SOLUTIONS PTY LTD.
Web graphics of this particular website have been designed and/or selected and used by the team at Education Web Solutions.
- All text based content information on this website was provided by Salisbury Downs Primary School.
- The photos used on this website belong to Salisbury Downs Primary School and was used with their consent.
Stock images (where applicable) were used from:
- Shutterstock, purchased from their website at https://www.shutterstock.com/
- Pixabay via their website at https://pixabay.com/
All images and videos on Pixabay are released free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0.
EWS clients are supported from start to finish with the following services:
- domain registration
- migration and hosting
- website design and development
- content suggestions and implementation
- website maintenance
- school photoshoots
- videos and virtual tours
About the website design and development team:
South Australian design company developing websites for Adelaide schools (preschools, primary schools, high schools) and businesses.
Join hundreds of Schools and Government organizations and have your website managed by local experts in developing and maintaining school websites.
Our Mission is to develop online solutions for education websites that are functional, look modern and meet Government Standards.
Other education resources created by the EWS team:
- Australian Curriculum SA Teachers & Leaders Resource
A resource for SA schools to support working with the Australian Curriculum, to design engaging and intellectually stretching learning experiences for all students.
EdTechSA is the South Australian professional association that provides support and leadership to all educators related to learning and teaching with Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), and the study of Information Technology (IT) and Digital Technologies.
- Outreach Education
This website offers preschool to year 12 teachers an extensive range of learning opportunities developed by the following organisations and supported by the South Australian Department for Education
- Preschool Directors Association
The Preschool Directors Association of South Australia’s purpose is to advocate for quality preschool leadership and influence the provision of preschool education in South Australia.
- Commissioner’s Digital Challenge
Free and accessible digital challenges for all children in South Australia. Take the Challenge at registered schools, libraries, community groups or at home with family.